REVOPS AS A SERVICE
One-stop access to complete RevOps services
- For the same price every month
- No long-term contracts
B2B Companies Scaling Smarter with Iceberg
EVP of Sales & Customer Success
RevOps Consulting & Implementation Across the Entire Customer Lifecycle
Salesforce Implementation & Consulting
Sales Analytics Services
Business Intelligence & Analytics
HubSpot Implementation & Consulting
Marketo Implementation & Admin
Early-Stage Growth Success Stories
Setting a New Standard of Reporting
Head of Sales & Partnerships
- Cleaning up deal stages so Oyster could track why deals are won or loss
- Establishing rules for handoffs between teams
- Setting up a lead distribution system that automatically routes leads to sales reps across different countries
- Providing strategic guidance on configuring HubSpot for inbound sales activities and tracking marketing attribution.
Dashboards that tell the full story of TaskRay’s inbound sales funnel
Vice President of Sales
TODAY, TASKRAY’S LEADERSHIP CAN:
- Automatically see the status, owner, and next steps for every lead.
- Take control over the length of deal cycles by tracking the status and outcome of every meeting.
- Use new dashboards as an early warning system to gauge overall pipeline health.
RevOps Consulting & Implementation with Month-to-Month Pricing
We're On Your Team
Talk with Taft
Grab free 1:1 time with Iceberg’s founder and principal strategist, Taft Love. This is time for you as a sales or marketing leader to get candid advice on your most urgent operational challenges.
(Several of Iceberg’s customers book time every month to get Taft’s take on their ops.)
Reach Out to Us
Send an email and you’ll hear from us soon.
New Client FAQs
RevOps as a Service is a holistic approach that aims to eliminate operational silos and create a cohesive revenue process, enabling cross-functional teams to work in harmony towards shared objectives. RevOps service providers help companies optimize and streamline their revenue operations through strategic advice, technical implementation, process improvements, and ongoing support to align sales, marketing, and customer success operations teams.
Using proven frameworks for success, we can help your company improve operational efficiency and achieve sustainable revenue growth. Our revenue operations consulting and implementation services enable early-stage businesses to leverage external expertise and resources to establish a robust revenue framework without the need for extensive in-house resources or expertise.
A successful RevOps strategy incorporates the following:
- Align sales, marketing, and customer success teams towards a common revenue goal.
- Map the customer journey to gain insights into customer interactions and touchpoints, enabling targeted strategies and personalized experiences.
- Integrate and manage data from various sources for consistency, improved reporting, and better decision-making.
- Optimize processes across cross-functional teams for improved efficiency and customer experiences.
- Establish a technology stack with the right tools for smooth data flow and collaboration.
- Define and track key performance metrics to monitor success and drive data-driven decision-making.
- Collaborate with the executive team to align strategies with business objectives and support revenue growth.
We work exclusively with B2B companies, most of which are growth-stage SaaS companies.
Many clients are hiring in-house when they bring us on board, but they feel their own internal operations are far too messy for new hires to navigate. We help set up your sales operations foundation so when you do bring on more team members, they can actually do their jobs.
We’re also meticulous about documenting processes and systems. This way, it’s even easier for new hires to get on-ramped and understand your SOPs.
Hiring us while you’re hunting for the perfect hire also means you don’t have to rush, which reduces the chances of hiring the wrong person for the job). You can take your time and hire strategically while Iceberg handles your day-to-day projects.