What information we collect and how we use it
Information you provide us
We collect personal information when you request information about our services, interact with our Website forms/bots or customer service representatives, request delivery of white papers or other information, schedule an event or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our Website or otherwise. This information includes the following categories:
- Your Personal Contact Information, such as name, phone number and email address
- Iceberg services you may be interested in purchasing, including possible scopes of work and fee ranges
- Your Company Information, including company website domain/URL, whether you represent a marketing agency, whether your company is a current customer of certain of our business partners
Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a visitor to our Website, you can browse our Website to find out more about us.
Information Collected Automatically
Other Automatically-Gathered Information
What do we do with your data?
To start, we will only use your personal data as allowed by the law. We use the information we collect to:
- Provide our services
- Operate and improve our website
- Secure access to our services
- Analytics for product development and marketing purposes
- Comply with applicable laws, court orders, government and agency requests
** Marketing – We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
International Transfers of Data and Information
You have the right to
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no legitimate reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we could have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we are not always able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) but you object to the processing on the ground that it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes (more information on your marketing choices can be found in the Marketing section above). In certain cases, we will demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.